Monday 3 November 2014

Torsmum in print - My first article, published in Fresh View Magazine


It’s been a busy few months for me and Tor. Work has almost consumed me, but not quite as I was able to research and write my first ever magazine article about a place that is very special to me and Tor. The Green Back Yard.

Back in September I was asked if I would like to do a guest article in a fantastic electronic magazine that is sold worldwide. 

Fresh View  that currently publishes 5 issues per year is available as a pdf download that is readable on pc, Mac, ipads and most e-readers and tablets.

When you first read the magazine, you will be stunned at how beautiful it is. I’ve been sitting here for the last ten minutes trying to put in my own words what the magazine encompasses and I could not put it better than the Editor, Jacqui has herself.........

Fresh View has now evolved to bring stories, articles and features about a more considered, compassionate and conscious way of life for body mind and soul. We want to pose questions about lifestyle, the consequence of our choices on the planet and each other, and bring news about the many people and projects from around the world that are impacting in a meaningful and compassionate way.
We will also be bringing amazing plant based recipes and food features because we are passionate about vibrant healthy food to nourish body mind and spirit, and we will be interviewing some of the fresh innovative leading lights on the “animal free” food scene.

My article is about The Green Back Yard an amazing grassroots community project in Peterborough where Tor and I try to visit as much as possible.
So whether you enjoy my writing and would like to take a look at the article or if the magazine as a whole takes your interest, its definitely worth a look.


Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!