Thursday 11 September 2014

September according to Torsmum


I don't know about you but September, so far, has been pretty rubbish.

I can't even blame it on the weather as its been pretty great so far.

I've just finished working at home for the evening and realised that another has suddenly passed. It is going epically fast.

So, September according to Torsmum, although only halfway through, has been all about:

Getting the wardrobe wrong.
Tor has trousers on = Amazingly hot day.
Tor has shorts on = Blue knees, guilty mummy

Back to school
Woohoo! Start of the school year, so proud of Tor growing up. Reading is amazing. And there I stop..........but he does't.........he keeps talking and talking and talking and talking and talking. Yes he is supposed to stop at some point whilst at school, but no.

Work
Umm, hectic, challenging, fun, long hours.

Garden
Overgrown

Car
Chugging (although healthily)
CD player doesn't work
Radio switches off when you turn the lights on. (That was a long drive back from Windsor!)

Health
We are still alive

House
If you slalom through the ironing piles, washing up and Tor debris you might find a seat.

Accomplishments
We are still alive

So, yes, at the moment I hope September is a month to forget. Roll on October I say!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!