Friday 3 May 2013

That's what families are for

After a trying day at work I have to admit I arrived to collect my son from after school club rather tired and slightly low.

One of the ladies said to Tor "You need to be a good boy and look after Mummy because she is very tired"

During our walk home and after dragging tit bits of information of my sons day from him ( a bit like getting blood from a stone!) he stated......


"Mummy, I will look after you this weekend and you always look after me". To which I replied "That's whats family is for" with a big smile on my face.

As always you never know what the next comments are going to be...............

"Mummy when you are blind and I have to help you cross the road, if a car comes to crash into you I will make sure you get out of the way"

Fantastic! That is indeed what Family is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!