Sunday 12 May 2013

Pro's and Con's

Pro: Having a great weekend with a fantastic son and new friends
Con: Realising that you haven't done anything you needed to do at 8pm on Sunday night

Pro: TV Tokens working really well and a very well behaved son
Con: No time to do any housework whilst he is quiet watching television
Pro: No time to do any housework whilst he is quiet watching television
Con: Realising that you haven't done anything you needed to do at 8pm on Sunday night

Pro: Having a friend round to play which keeps them both busy
Con: Having time to do the ironing

Pro: My son being interested in the fish counter at Asda and choosing a fish he would like to try
Con: My house smelling of fish
Pro: My son eating so much fish that I should have bought two
Con: My house smelling of fish
Pro: My son not being squeamish of seeing a whole fish cooking and me showing him the bones etc.
Con: My son asking in depth questions reference the fish that I cannot answer
Pro: My son asking in depth questions reference the fish
Con: My house smelling of fish

Pro: Buying my son a puzzle that he was excited about doing
Con: He did it so quickly on his own that I wish Id bought a harder one
Pro: My son doing it so quickly on his own
Con: Need to find more activities that stretch him further

Pro: Buying some little tool boxes to store his Lego in
Con: Sorting the Lego out
Pro: Sorting the Lego out (I admit it its fun!)
Con: My son wanting to play with every bit I find
Pro: Finding Lego pieces that we have been looking for for ages
Con: Realising that we need two more boxes

Pro: Being a single mother of a lovely 5 year old boy
Con: Being a single mother of a lovely 5 year old boy

Pro: Weekends
Con: Mondays

Well life cannot be perfect all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!