Thursday 12 November 2015

Tors Lunch Box - Thursday 12th November

Todays lunch box is using the Tutti Frutti Blue Panino Yumbox which my boy loves. It is really easy to open and close.

I have also used silicon cup cases that you can get from most supermarkets and discount shops.






Today Tor has a mini cheese and tomato pizza

He has cucumber chunks and sliced black olives.

A side helping of breadsticks and a small amount of Humus.

Todays fruits are blueberries and sliced strawberries.

Yummy treats are a cheese biscuit, a flapjack (both homemade) and a jammy dodger biscuit, Tors favourite!

Let me know what you think!

I have posted this on the following links:

Binky Linky

6 comments:

  1. Love this idea, and it looks so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment
      Take care ~ Torsmum

      Delete
  2. I love these boxes and want one for me and my girls! Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really recommend these lunch boxes :) Thank you for the comment.
    Take care ~ Torsmum

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant I want one thanks for linking to the Binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nigel! I need to start making myself these lunches. I'm starting to get jealous of his!
    Take care ~ Torsmum

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!