Friday 13 November 2015

Tors Lunch Box - Friday 13th November 2015

Todays lunch box is using the Tutti Frutti Blue Panino Yumbox which my boy loves. It is really easy to open and close.

I have also used silicon cup cases that you can get from most supermarkets and discount shops.







Today Tor has a ham and cucumber car shaped sandwich. I found the car cutter in Tesco's in a pack with an aeroplane. No-one is to old for shaped sandwiches!

He has a salami and black olive kebab which is on a lollipop stick.

A cheese biscuit ad two small flapjacks. I will need to make more flapjacks this weekend as these have proved popular with both Tor and Mr A

Todays fruits are blueberries and pineapple chunks.

Yummy treat today is an apple fruit spiral sweet. Otherwise known as a Bear Yoyo

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!