I have to admit I was a little taken aback when I got a lovely tweet to say I had been nominated.
Being new to the blogging circle I did not really know what it meant, but through the wonders of google I found out pretty quickly.
I was nominated by the wonderful Heather who has a great blog herself. Please take a visit to http://babyanndme.blogspot.co.uk and start following, I myself cannot wait to find out about the new bundle of joy when it arrives :)
So, what is The Versatile Blogger Award? Well I found the blog that relates to it:
And here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, generally it is a lovely chain letter as such that promotes blogs and helps everyone find new blogs to follow and enjoy.
The bloggers I would like to nominate myself are (sorry, so new to this that I don't follow that many blogs yet!):
1. My lovely brother in law with his informative and funny blog: http://www.toychief.co.uk/
2. The beautiful George for her funny but poignant blog: http://2prettylittleladies.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Debs from http://www.superbusymum.net who is always full of amazing ideas
4. Collete who does http://www.goingonanadventure.co.uk again another ideas lady!
5. Fiona from http://www.coombemill.com/ who puts the loveliest of comments on peoples blogs
6. Vegan Vox http://veganvox.co.uk/ for being so inspirational
7. Tara at http://www.thestickyfingersblog.com/ I really enjoy her phpto galleries
8. Laura from http://www.mylifeasamummy.com and her amazing weekend blog hop
Ok, so now you need to know 7 things about me:
1. I am a little afraid of moths due to my Nanna having one in her ear!
2. Touching cotton wool makes me feel sick (even writing it I feel icky!)
3. I went to see Steps in concert and it was amazing
4. I hate washing up
5. I want to learn how to drive a HGV
6. I would send my son to a private school if I had the money
7. I love chips with gravy and salad cream
So there it is in a nutshell, my first nomination for my blog and a happy smile on my face.