Tuesday 10 November 2015

Tors Lunch Box - Tuesday 10th November 2015

Todays lunch box is using the Tutti Frutti Blue Panino Yumbox which my boy loves. It is really easy to open and close.

I have also used silicon cup cases that you can get from most supermarkets and discount shops.




I have tried Quesadillas today. Tor has not had them before so I am running a bit of a risk with having a hungry boy when I pick him up from school.
The Quesadillas have in them cheese, salami, black olives and tomato sauce, cooked last night and cut into small triangles ready to eat cold today.

I have made him a cucumber ghost and put this on a bed of sweet corn. I have put in a little novelty spoon for eating the sweet corn!

Todays fruits are blueberries and sliced strawberries.

Yummy treats are two cheese biscuits as I made rather a lot at the weekend.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!